Pages

Thursday, April 29, 2010

Headliner update

I called Clearwater bay to get a price on a new headliner, I am waiting on a price then to move forward in completing the interior of the boat. The fabric has been ordered and we now need to look at the vinal that will be on the back side of the cushions. Saturday when we were at the boat I was under the rear cockpit and noticed a 1.5" hose from the scupper broken, I will check on a replacment and get it fixed asap. I still am needing to clean up the diesel as it is covered with oil and soot. I checked on pricing for the oil and gas filter change at 125.00 and will order supplies and take care of it when the boat is back in the water. I still need to look over all of the systems and am dreading the electrical panel, sometimes it looks like an Xmas tree with the different lights flashing on and off, the bilge pump and float switch are next on the list as I do not know of the condition of the pump. I have to keep the water out of the bilge and the interior dry. That's my update for now.

No comments:

Post a Comment