Pages

Thursday, August 12, 2010

What a Day

So I started off this morning around the house, fed the dogs and grabbed the keys and headed out the door to pick up the cushions from the lady at Disney, OK. I drove down 82 to 20 and came up the other way to bypass the dam bridge. If you only know one thing about me it's that I hate bridges. So I get the cushions with the exception that the only freaking one I need is not there? I counted 9 and I need 10, so I now need to locate the missing cushion. It can only be 1 of 4 places. I left Disney and traveled back to Ketchum to our boat, it was so dam hot out, I kicked the AC on and started removing the cushions from the SUV to the boat, I got attacked by a bee, and swatted him down with a cushion. Back in the boat I placed all the cushions in the correct places and I feel that the side cushions will just be in the way, I will consult with Kimberli on the matter later. I packed my stuff up and jumped in the car to head back to Tulsa, stopped for gas and realized I left or lost all of my money at home. I was 40 miles to empty and had to call someone to give me their credit card info over the phone to put gas in my car.


























































No comments:

Post a Comment