Pages

Sunday, May 16, 2010

Main Sail

I took the main sail and the main cover home two weeks ago to clean, the first was the cover and today I did the main with the help of my wife Kim. The main had allot of mud caked into it due to mud dobbers making their home in our sail. The shape of the sail would rate an 8+ in my book, every thing looks good and all of the seams are sewn together, no real chafe except for the head plate. I started cleaning at 1:30 and finished up at 5:00. There are still slight spots from the mud but it cleaned up better than expected.










The sail has #22 ? we have hull 23 as the hin numbers state, I will check and see if the genoa has the correct number or is the same as the main sail.













It was a good day, the floor should be in the boat, Steve told me he was going to do the work Friday, I am looking forward to seeing the inside put back together soon. I am still waiting on the price for the liner, I do know Mike said something like 900.00 for the materials and for her to make it, Steve is going to get me a price, it's been three weeks.........The boat is scheduled to be pit back in the water next weekend, we will see.

Chris

No comments:

Post a Comment