Pages

Thursday, May 27, 2010

To be, Or not to be

Well, I just got off th phone with Steve, he has our floor installed and two coats of epoxy on the top of the floor. The small section in the galley needs to be replaced still, and he is waiting on the other gallon of bottom paint to come in to finish the bottom. 1/2 of the hull has been polished and waxed. Steve said he can see a reflection of himself in the gelcoat, she is going to look really good.

Gina is checking on the cushions, and I am making a list of rigging we will need to replace. I have 6 months to go to vet her in tip top shape, looking like a down hill run from here. I think we all are very happy of the progress from Clearwater Bay.

Happy Memorial Day Weekend, I think we have another week till she goes back in the water.

Chris

No comments:

Post a Comment