Pages

Tuesday, July 27, 2010

Another One bites the dust

Saturday we drove ip to the boat and did some more cleaning. Spencer and Kim worked on the rear birth area cleaning and oiling the teak. I removed the line from the AC and ran 4 ducts in the cabin, one in the settee on starboard, one in the v- birth, one in the forward birth going aft, and one in the head, I was happy with the results and it seemed that the interior was cooling better than before. We ran the AC all day long and the new breaker rated at 20 amps worked great. The AC ran all day without tripping. I have the new halyards on board and need to run the new lines. I cleaned the sails again yesterday and refolded them today, I need to get some sail bags that will fit in the rear birth or the wet locker. My main goal right now is to go sailing, have fun and enjoy the boat once in the first year. Time is heading at me like a steam roller as we started in October of 2009.

Man how time flys.


Chris

No comments:

Post a Comment